Vannoy Electric is a fast paced Electrical Contracting Company based in Wasilla, AK and is currently seeking an outgoing, energetic, self-motivated, and reliable journeyman electrician to join our team. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 7am – 5pm. The position is currently a full time position.
- Valid Alaska Driver’s License
- State of Alaska Certificate of Fitness Journeyman’s Card
- Reliable Transportation
- Excellent Communication and customer service skills
- All trade related tools
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Ensure that all work is in accordance with NEC Codes
- Properly reading blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Gathering appropriate material for daily tasks
- Installing conduits using a hand or mechanical bender
- Install new wires in existing systems or repairing old wiring
- Providing power and controls to motors, HVAC, and other equipment
- Mounting panel boards, transformers, switch gear, transfer switches, and other various types of equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing all systems
Our establishment prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veteran status.
Resume’s can be submitted via email, fax (907-357-0173), and in person. Please do not call the office.